Quartz Care & MaintenanceQuartz is easy to maintain. It is a non-porous material that is highly resistant to stain, scratches and heat. However, it is not stain, scratch, or heat proof. Fl-lowing the proper care and maintenance recommended by your professional Quartz distributor or installer, to keep the Quartz surface beautiful for many years.
Routine Care & Maintenance
Simply clean with soap and water on a regular basis to keep the lustrous gloss and radiant sheen. Use warm water and a damp cloth with a small amount of non-abrasive cleaner that does not contain bleach.
Although Quartz is resistant to stain, spills should be cleaned as soon as pos-sib le. Liquid spills and stains from fruits, vegetables, or other foods should be wiped up and cleaned with soap and water.
- Simple Green
- 10x Stone Polish
- Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean
- Soap and Water
- Denatured Alcohol
- Hopes Surface Cleaner
- Rock Doctor Cleaner
Trivets and hot pads should be used when placing hot skillets, pans, crock-pots or other heat generating kitchenware on the surface.
Quartz's durable surface is designed to withstand normal use. While it is resistant to scratches, cuts, and chipping, cutting directly on the quartz surface should be avoided. Using cutting boards and taking care not to drop or move heavy objects on the surface will help to ensure long-lasting beauty.
Please call to visit either one of our showrooms today!
- Do Clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing
- Do blot up spills immediately
- Do protect surfaces with coasters, trivets or placemats
- Donít use vinegar, lemon juice bathroom cleaners, tub & tile cleaners or other cleaners containing acids
- Donít use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers
- Donít ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so
Bradley Stone Industries Ltd30801 Carter Street
Solon, OH 44139