Getting StartedBradley Stone has several on-staff designers to assist you in the selection and estimating process. Please call today to set up an appointment to view and select slabs in our indoor facility.
We suggest bringing any design photos or ideas, cabinet layouts or countertop dimensions, cabinet samples and tile samples to help with selections.
Timeline:Within 24-48 hours from contract APPROVAL, our scheduler will contact you to set up appointments for both TEMPLATE (field measure) within 7-10 business days and INSTALLATION approximately 14 days from date of template.
Once the job is programmed (approximately 1 week to several days prior to installation), Bradley Stone can provide a highly-accurate digital image of the countertops as laid out on the slabs and a visual layout of the countertops as they will be installed with the use of our state-of-the art “Slabsmith” technology. Customers are also welcome to layout their slabs at our INDOOR facility.
The process was very smooth.
We will definitely use Bradley stone in the future and recommend them to our friends.
FabricationUpon approval of the final layout, the slabs are cut and fabricated.
- Programming from digital images
- Cutting to digital images
- Fabrication via the highest-quality Waterjet and CNC technology
- Shop environment meets all OSHA/EPA standards
- All pieces inspected for chipping, scratching, defects, and veining prior to loading.
- All necessary solutions are performed before delivery to customer.
- Our quality standards are extremely high with incentives for team members.
Thank you to everyone at Bradley Stone for my beautiful kitchen countertops!
The whole process was made simple by your excellent staff and professional installers.
I would recommend Bradley Stone to any one of my friends!
- Proactive communication with customers throughout the day to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Arrival within the given time windows.
- Execute quality installation with great attention to detail.
- Complete customer waiver sign-off.
Service Opportunity Resolution:
- Immediate reaction time - a team member dispatched within 24 hours to achieve proper resolution.
- 75% same day reaction time.